Monday, September 5, 2011

Sun Fun is Back in the Saddle!

Week One: Saddle Seatbelts, Straps, and Studs 

Point of clarification: H.G.O.N.G.A. is my team name.  Stands for Hot Guy On Guy Action.  Hell, yes, that is a euphemism, a synonym and a big rock hard innuendo.  However, I am hardly alone in my football player worship -- I may even be on the less egregious side...see the latest Yahoo list of All Man Crushes

Aw yeah Sun Fun in the house!  If you are like me, you are furiously researching the dirty dozen residing on your team, mine is known as the  "stud ranch".  Sure, a few of my draft choices may bite me in the ass, but for right now I can revel in the fact that I AM UNDEFEATED.  Actually, we all are.  It's a glorious feeling, right?

We are just a few short days from the start of the OFFICIAL Fantasy Football Season!  Did you read that?  Let me put it another way...If you are are still thumbing through pictures of Kim "Wait I Don't Actually Deserve Any Of This" Kardashian wedding, at KT Nail's in acetone/nail polish haze stupor, or watching the VMA's for the 3rd time trying to see if this time it will be funny [it won't]...LOG ON TO SUN FUN LEAGUE!  Games start on Thursday!  Check who you are playing, check to see if you need to move your players around, on the bench, off the bench, etc.  Check out the very first blog/site of the week to check out in case you are in need of any third party opinion, I like the set up, nice and easy, and made for uber nerds like me.

I just got goose-bumps.  I am so ready, are you?

BLOG/SITE of the WeekFantasy Football Nerd 

Next week: Sh*t talk vs Smack talk: It's like Michael Lohan vs Malcom Gladwell*

*tune in next week to see how far I can stretch that analogy out, if at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment